So my very close friend, Thunder Poet a.k.a. Jaismine, tagged me in one of her posts ‘Most Inconsiderate Jerk….‘ which is in no way what it sounds like. There’s this thing called the Blue Sky Tag which has four basic rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the eleven questions given to you
- Tag eleven people
- Give eleven questions
Alright, first of all, I am very grateful to my friend for tagging me. Thank you so much. But… now this is gonna sound kind of pathetic and ungrateful, I feel a bit unworthy of this. Because the thing is it’s my friend who tagged me and so it feels kind of biased. It really, really does.
Anyway, now that that’s out of my system, here are my answers to the questions she asked…
1. What’s your favorite color?
I have always loved the color purple for reasons I am unaware of. I am not one of those people who loves “all the colors that life has to offer”. Nope, not even one bit. But apart from that, there’s not really any color I don’t like……. Nah, they’re all good.
2. Would you consider Skydiving or Rock climbing?
I would never go Rock climbing because I would most definitely fall, so my skills of falling might come in handy in Skydiving. Also, I have always wanted to go Skydiving. Problem: I don’t have the guts (and frankly, not even the income) to go through with it. I think it would be a good thing if you pushed me out of the plane. Yeah, then I would definitely fall.
3. If a stranger calls ‘shotgun’, immediately sits in your car and drives away, what would you do?
See, that depends on the kind of car I have. If I own a 1968 Chevy Impala (only Supernatural fans would understand) or a Porsche (anyone would understand), I would track the stranger down, kick his ass and tell him that I think he’s got the meaning of ‘shotgun’ wrong. On the other hand, if he takes off with my Ford Fiesta (why would I even have that car), he’ll know he made a mistake when the engine begins to sputter and he ends up getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.
4. According to you, is Coldplay a legendary band or not? (answer this question with caution)
Before we get into this, please be aware that my allegiance has, does and will always lie with Linkin Park. So if I have to assign the term ‘legendary’ to any artist, it will be LP. But I have to say that Coldplay is pretty awesome and some of their songs completely get me. Can’t say the same for Linkin Park because I have devoured their entire discography and will continue to do so.
5. Werewolf or Vampire? *wink wink*
Hmm… love dogs and cringe at the sight of blood, so I’m leaning towards Werewolf… but if I have to be someone, I’d rather be them throughout and not in regular intervals (since Werewolves keep changing forms and I hate people who keep changing). Therefore, I’m okay with being a Vampire. Actually, scratch that. I already suck enough human blood to be called that.
6. American English or British/Canadian English? (not the accent)
American English, definitely. Reasons unavailable.
7. Black or White?
8. How many imaginary friends do you have? Describe at least one’s personality.
Currently, I have a sum total of zero imaginary friends. But actually, there is one “friend” who helps me sleep. I mean, it’s kind of strange and pathetic. I just… ugh, imagine that someone is there right next to me when I’m trying to sleep and that just makes me feel better. You know what, just erase that from your memory, like totally. It is so creepy.
9. Dog or Wolf? (Cat is not an option here)
And thank God for that. Dogs are my everything, seriously. Humans are my second choice if I were asked to inhabit a planet with whomever I liked. Dogs are the best kind of people with the cutest kind of everything. ❤ ❤
10. Domino’s or Pizza hut?
Pizza Hut because… well, I don’t even need to say.
11. Describe some features of your future house.
Enter Paradise: This is a beach house (even though I’m scared of the water) and the neighborhood is nonexistent. It’s just me and my house along with two dogs, namely Rex (a Labrador) and Red (short for Reddington, who is a Beagle). Maybe, the future house includes a ‘bae’ (yeah, that was totally laughable). But otherwise, I’m perfectly content with Red and Rex. Maybe, I’ll be the one kids call the “crazy dog lady”.
Alright, so here are the eleven people whose blogs I seriously love and would be really happy to read what they have to say:
- A Writer’s Soul
- Brave and Reckless
- Christina Strigas
- Melody Chen
- Iris Orpi
- S.K. Nicholas
- The Darkest Fairytale
- Vrinda Bhatia
- Wes Maynard
P.S. There were other blogs that I wanted to mention too but those guys are already nominated, so…
Anyway, here are the questions that I would like you to answer. Honesty is appreciated. Imagination, on the other hand, is applauded.
- Batman or Superman? (This will decide your fate)
- Who is your favorite poet/writer?
- Do you binge watch TV shows like me, or do you actually have a life?
- How would you rather handle a conflict: a stare-off or fists?
- Where do you see yourself in thirteen (that’s weirdly specific, isn’t it) years?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Do you believe in Heaven and Hell? If not, what’s your theory about what awaits us in the “beyond”?
- Alternative Rock (as in Linkin Park) or Pop (as in every other song that enters the Top 10 list)?
- Hypothetical situation: the Zombie Apocalypse is real. The men in black approach you and offer you two choices. You can either shift to a different planet (like, I don’t know, Pluto which is totally a real planet if you ask me #PlutoIsAPlanet) and continue your life happily, or stay on Earth and fight for the future of mankind. What do you do? P.S. that is not a real hashtag…….. I think.
- What’s your ideal paradise or your happy place?
- Do you believe in happy endings?
I would be really, really, really happy to read your answers. Also, it took a lot of time to come up with these questions, so please respond! It took, like, an entire day to write these questions. Phew, that was exhausting.